I thought I’d start my new blog off with 10 facts about me. This way you get to know me through the random facts I’ve listed below!! So here goes…
- I’m a mom to one beautiful 13 month old little girl, Kiah. I became a mom 4 days after my 19th birthday and I wouldn’t change it for the world. Being a young mom is hard but it is so amazing to see just how much you have achieved in such a short time on this planet.
- I’ve always loved writing. From primary school all the way up to my 20th year I have wanted to write and share my work with everyone. I joined a website called https://www.quotev.com/ where I published a few unfinished stories and I had a lot of great reviews for what I wrote – *a little bit of boasting*
- My favourite shows are – The Walking Dead, Pretty Little Liars, Gossip Girl, Sherlock and Orange Is The New Black. I spend most of my time waiting for the show to re-air or re-watching old episodes (series) over and over again, which my other half is obviously thrilled about.
- I’m a really proud parent and pet owner. I boast all over my social media’s about how brilliantly clever my daughter and dog are. My daughter started walking at a really early age – 9 months old – which I was delighted to share with everyone. My puppy makes me so happy, even though I can get stressed at her she cheers me up when I am feeling so down in myself.
- I suffer with anxiety and depression. Some days are worse than others and I try to hide/fight it a lot but it is hard. I have suffered for almost 7 years and in 2013 I decided to get help and see a counsellor but stopped going after 3 months, I wish I hadn’t.
- I didn’t finish my A-levels but intend to. I’ve recently decided that I need to work towards my goals and my dream career so I’ve been looking at studying my A-levels from home. I’m looking at studying psychology, English combined and I have no idea what third course to take. I’d love to either go down the psychology route or teach English in a secondary school.
- I’m all about goal setting and planning. I love lists, mind maps and step-by-step plans. Whether it’s a meal plan, what my tasks are at work tomorrow or saving plans I have a list and an end result goal set. I’ve always believed that having a goal and a plan will result in a positive outcome! Guess who didn’t forget a single thing when packing their hospital bag!
- I believe in a spiritual life. Not everyone believes in ghosts but I do. I’ve had many personal experiences which I have tried to make sense of but just can’t. I believe in guardian angels too and that they leave us messages and signs throughout our lives. I have seen psychics, had my cards read, have my own cards and would absolutely love to go on a ghost hunt with a paranormal team.
- Pinterest is my favourite social media platform. I blame it for the fact I already have my wedding planned and haven’t yet had a proposal, for my new-found love for interior design, my overwhelming tattoo addiction and my obsession with Tammy Hembrow. I have a ridiculous amount of boards and a good follower base which just tempts me to use the app more.
- Even though I’m young I’d love to have another baby. I’ve always said that if I have children I want them close in age. I was already planning a second baby when I was still pregnant with Kiah but unfortunately didn’t manage to conceive. I would love to get pregnant again by the end of this year, it would be a dream come true.
I am hoping that these facts reveal a bit about me! I’d love to know something about you so please leave a fact about yourself in the comments along with a goal that you have!
Thanks for reading my post! X